Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Day

Wednesday was Hubs' birthday. Although there are many, many reasons I love that guy, I thought I would give you just a few in honor of the day he was born.

There are some men who are made to be fathers. Hubs is one of them. I have never know a man who is more affectionate and loving with his children. My girls and his son are very lucky to get to call him Dad.

He does not have a judgemental bone in his body. He gets that from his mom. He's not perfect and he doesn't expect perfection from anyone else.

He is ALWAYS willing to help. My parents ask him for help more often than they ask my brother and Hubs never complains. Need help moving? Sure! Need someone to run to the store/pharmacy/doctor's office? Sure! Need a ride? Sure! He never says no when he is able to help. All you have to do is ask.

The man can cook. If I get the ingredients and recipe, turn him loose and voila! dinner is served. And we ain't talkin' Kraft dinner here. He makes homemade pizza, delicious soup, pasta, you name it, he can make it.

He's funny. If there's one thing I look for in a friend, it's sense of humor.

And if that isn't enough, Hubs is really good looking.

I am so glad he was born.

 This picture is documenting a Trifecta of Manliness
1. Beer Drinking
2. Brake Changing
3. Steak Grilling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is anyone out there?