Thursday, September 22, 2011

Apple Budda

Since I did not get the variety and type of apples I wanted last week at the orchard, I decided to try something new. And because I'm pretty lazy busy, I decided to try that something new in my crock pot.

Hello, ladies.

 I stripped 'em down,


chopped them and and threw them in the (crock) pot.


Several (like 8) hours later I had:
I added a whole vanilla bean, because....well, because I had one and I love vanilla, so why not? I pulled out the vanilla bean and took my immersion blender to pot. It turned out beautifully!

Rich and so, so smooth & creamy!

And because I mentioned my immersion blender, I will also mention that I use it a lot. It's one of my favorite kitchen tools. Easy to use, no transferring hot shit to the actual blender and you can use it right in your crock pot or pan on the stove or in a mason jar! Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is anyone out there?