Enchanted Momma

Friday, April 1, 2011

Here's a laugh for you...

My toddler, Lovie, farted, laughed and then patted her own bottom.
Who is this kid?
Posted by Enchanted Momma at 11:05 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is anyone out there?

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (11)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2011 (51)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  April (7)
      • Am I done?
      • Artificial Joint, Take 2
      • Resolution
      • Different Paths
      • I cut myself some slack
      • Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Demin
      • Here's a laugh for you...
    • ►  March (5)
Follow me on Instagram @a_taylor4

Blogs I Love

  • Enjoying the Small Things
    2024 Stocking Stuffer Guide for Kids, Tweens & Teens
    1 year ago
  • SouleMama
    silver linings and quilt tops
    6 years ago
  • Flower Patch Farmgirl
    Night Vision
    6 years ago
  • dig this chick

About Me

My photo
Enchanted Momma
I'm a working mom, married to a great guy.
View my complete profile

Popular Posts

  • Full
  • The Garden Begins
  • Chateau Cluck Cluck
  • Mission Impossible-wait no, totally possible

Total Pageviews

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.