I'm so annoyed with myself.
Last night, I made Sushi Bowls for dinner. I like these because the are healthy, vegetarian (read inexpensive) and tasty. Hubs says they are not at all like sushi, but he loves Spicy Tuna Rolls. He's right, they are nothing Spicy Tuna Rolls. However, I really love California Rolls and I think this dinner is close to the same flavor.
Anyway, the recipe calls for nori, crumbled. We had Trader Joe's Roasted Seaweed, so I just opened the package and took my kitchen scissors to it.
We're happily building our sushi bowls when Lovie takes the nori and dumps the remaining flakes on her plate...along with the DO NOT EAT packet, that has be scissored to shit. Holy crap! We all have the little silicon beads in our food. STOP EATING!!!
Bowls of delicious food wasted. Hubs said, "How did you not know that was in there?"
In my head, I said, "How do you back the blazer onto you son's car-in our driveway?"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Is anyone out there?