Friday, October 14, 2011

Not So Little Things

When Lovie was born, I was committed to nursing her for one year. I had to stop long before I intended, but only because I got preggers with Tootsie.

For months, I spent every break and lunch pumping, locked in a closet at work that was designated the "Lactation Room."   My favorite memories of that closet are the days Hubs would bring Lovie to work on my lunch hour so I could nurse her. Hubs works every other week with his crazy schedule and the weeks he was home with Lovie, he would pack her up and drive over. It was the best part of my work day - duh.
I know it was a pain for Hubs, but he was committed to me nursing and he's good like that, doing something extra to make the people he loves happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is anyone out there?