Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's the Little Things

I've had my bed pillow for over a decade. The end split open and the stuffing has started to fall out. Hubs and I have had a few, short conversations about it over a couple of weeks.. Hubs says, "Maybe it's time to get a new pillow."  I say, "I know but it's just right...and if I put the falling apart side in the pillowcase it will be OK."
You know, don't you? Isn't there something you own that is really worn out and you know it's served it's purpose, but you just can't let it go? I've tried half a dozen times to replace it, but the other pillows just aren't right. This one is perfect. Just soft enough, just thick enough, everything is perfect, except the fact that it's insides are spilling out one end.

When I got up this morning, I found this on the dining room table:



He's no seamstress, but he tried to fix my pillow for me. What a guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is anyone out there?