I haven't been here in this space for quite a while. Partly because finding time is tough with two little ones and what I try to pass off as A Life.
But also, we've been dealing with some pretty trying stuff over the last few months and I didn't have it in me to write about them or write as if there was nothing going on.
But Spring makes me feel like anything is possible and I get to start anew!
Michigan has been treating us to an early dose of sun. We have been trying to soak up every minute before the clouds come again.
Man, those girls have gotten big. Lovie has a lot less junk in her truck, 'cause girl is done with diapers. Tootsie is way more determined than I would have predicted based on her easy-peasy attitude as a baby. Ummm, did I just say that like she isn't a baby anymore? She's not and I kind of hate it.
I am almost twitchy when I think about the garden. THE GARDEN!! Lovie wants to go inside the garden gate every time we are in the back yard. Seeds have been selected, plans have been made. It is coming.
Right after I snapped this picture, Tootsie fell out of the play house window and got a face full of wet grass. I'm trying to be a more relaxed momma and let the girls explore and test their own abilities, but it's tough some times. Like when you watch your kid fall out of a play house window. Der.
Lovie is still obsessed with "my kissmas tree". She was a little confused when she saw it next to the fire pit. I didn't have the heart to tell her what Hubs has planned for it.
Oh I look forward to Ruby having less junk in her trunk! Sister is whole heartedly uninterested in the toilet. She'll get there. :)
ReplyDeleteTootsie and Lovie are adorable names for those two peanuts.
And YAY for the encouragement of spring! I so hear ya, mama.