Sunday, July 24, 2011

Garden Update






What? Does something look fishy to you? Where are my bad-ass, raised garden beds?

Oh, well this isn't my garden. It's my neighbor's. She does such a nice job keeping it neat and tidy. No weeds, even rows and all that crap. She's the gardener I dream of being some day.

My garden? It a jungle out there! Come on people, I work full time and have a 2-year-old and a 10-month-old. Oh, and it has been hot. So, so hot. For Michigan anyway.
I had been putting Tootsie in my favorite carrier and taking Lovie out to the garden every night for watering and weeding, but this past week I really slacked. As in, we didn't go out at all. Temps in the high 90's kept us hiding out inside.

So, maybe I'll get over my self and just post some pictures of my mess. I'm not really going for looks out there, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is anyone out there?